- Home / Sensors / Air quality / Air Quality Multisensor
Air Quality Multisensor
GEO-AQAN-4000 measures the most common gaseous pollutants: carbon dioxide (CO2), carbon monoxide (CO), sulphur dioxide (SO2), nitrogen monoxide (NO), nitrogen dioxide (NO2), ozone (O3), hydrogen sulfide (SH2), particulate matter (PM1, PM2.5, PM10, TSP), and also noise, UV radiation, temperature and relative humidity.
GEO-AQAN-4000 has been specifically designed for air quality monitoring networks in urban areas, roads / highways, or around industrial sites and transport hubs. Thanks to its small weight and compact size, it is suitable for deployment even in large air quality networks. Direct connection to METEODATA datalogger.
Depending on local conditions, GEO-AQAN-4000 has a maintenance and calibration interval of 12–24 months.
High-performance is based on patented advanced algorithms that enable parts per billion (ppb) measurements as ecost-effective solution by means of electrochemical sensors. The algorithms compensate the impact of ambient conditions, and aging on sensor elements, avoiding the need for costly gas and maintenance equipment.
- Gases: CO2, CO, SO2, NO, NO2, O3, SH2 (depending version)
- Particulate Matter: PM1, PM2.5, PM10, TSP (depending version)
- Intelligent compensation algorithms
- Other sensors: noise, UV radiation, temperature and relative humidity
- Compact design; easy to deploy in the field
- Low power consumption
- Direct connection to METEODATA datalogger