The AIRcityQUAL System measures and monitors Air Quality for Smart Cities.
- Home / Systems / AIRcityQUAL
Air Quality, Noise and Meteorological Monitoring System for smart cities (IoT solutions)
The AIRcityQUAL System constitutes a complete and integrated solution for the continuous monitoring of all the parameters of interest that characterize the degree of environmental pollution in the urban environments.
It represents a new paradigm for the pollution monitoring of cities due to the excellent qualities that characterize it.
ADVANTAGES AND DIFFERENTIAL FEATURES
- Accuracy in measurements.
- Quick response with real-time data.
- Affordable price.
- Rapid implementation of the automatic measuring stations at any point in the city, mounting them on streetlights, traffic lights, fixed to front of buildings or on bus stop shelters.
- Maximum representativeness of the measures due to the proximity of the stations to the critical zones due to their high density of traffic and other polluting sources.
- Possibility of establishing networks with a higher density of measurement points, as an independent monitoring network or as a complement to the existing measurement networks based on complex and expensive gas analyzers.
- Does not require the construction of booths to protect the sensors, as it is the case of stations based on gas analyzers.
- Very low maintenance.
- Data Transmission in real-time through any of the available communication channels or networks: GPRS/3G/4G/5G, LPWAN BB, NB IoT, Ethernet, Satellite, etc.
Parameters measured by the System AIRcityQual
PM1, PM2.5, PM10, PM100, Total Suspended Particulates (TSP), up to 30000 μg/m3 Optical Particle Counter.
- CO2 Carbon Dioxide Up to 5000 ppm - NDIR
- CO Carbon Monoxide 0-1000 ppm – Electrochemical
- SO2 Sulfur Dioxide 0-20 ppm
- NO Nitric Oxide 0-20 ppm
- NO2 Nitrogen Dioxide 0-20 ppm
- O3 Ozone 0-20 ppm
- H2S Hydrogen Sulfide 0-100 ppm
- NH3 Ammonia 0-100 ppm
- TVOC Total Volatile Organic Compounds 0-100 ppm - N.A. PID
- NMVOC Non Methane VOC 0-100 ppm
- C6H6 Benzene 0-100 ppm – Electrochemical
- Ambient temperature
- Relative Humidity
- Solar Radiation
- Atmospheric Pressure
- UV Radiation (0-12 UVI) 0-1000/m2
- Noise, Ambient Noise Up to 140 dB
- Light Intensity Up to 100,000 Lux
- Visible Light Intensity Up to 5000 Lux