Automatic oil spill non-contact optical detection system in fresh, salt or brackish water environments with real-time alarm transmission.
- Home / Systems / OILDETECT
Oil spill detection system
Optical non-contact sensor for detection of oils and hydrocarbon-based fluids: crude oils, bunker "C", hydraulic oils, lube oils, motor oils, turbine
OILDETECT is an automatic system that detects oil spills and generates alarms in real-time. It provides real-time, round-the-clock detection and monitoring of oil and petroleum-derivative spills for the petrochemical industry, pipelines, ports, etc. The system can be used in fresh, salt, or brackish water environments.
In the event of a spill, the OILDETECT system generates a warning instantly, allowing users to activate countermeasures such as turning off valves or pumps, and notifies personnel through a variety of interfaces and wireless options.
- Petrochemical industry, pipelines
- Desalination, intake protection
- Highly effective LED-based excitation
- Cost effective, low maintenance
- Non-contact measurement
- Flexible configuration of data output
- Multiple interfaces network connectivity
- Ruggedized design (IP66) Fresh, brackish or saltwater environments
- Discrete (yes/no) signal output