- Home / Sensors / Hidrology / Current Profiler GEO-StreamPro ADCP
Current Profiler GEO-StreamPro ADCP
The GEO-StreamPro ADCP represents a revolutionary advancement in velocity and discharge measurements in shallow streams, irrigation canals, water supply, and storm water channels.
Now you can accurately measure discharge in a matter of minutes— a fraction of the time required using traditional handheld devices. With GEO-StreamPro there’s no need to move from station to station to obtain single-point velocity data or compute the discharge by hand; discharge measurements are obtained in real-time.
GEO-StreamPro's unique design allows you to take measurements without even entering the water. GEO-StreamPro can be tethered to be pulled from a bridge, cableway, or tagline pulley system. This greatly improves operator safety when compared to traditional wading techniques.
Data is collected in real-time and transmitted via a wireless data link to a convenient palm PC loaded with a user friendly software.
- Quick: Collect complete velocity and discharge measurements in streams from 15 –225 cm deep in a matter of minutes.
- Convenient: No need to move from station to station.Simply wade across the stream or cross a bridge to collect data.
- Easy to Operate: Data is conveniently acquired using a PocketPC equipped with a highly intuitive user interface.
- Affordable: Value-priced system designed to suit your budget.
- Bottom Tracking: Reliable bottom-tracking in 10cm - 7m water depth.
- Wireless: Bluetooth communications utilized between electronics and PocketPC or laptop.
- Reduced Disturbance: Small transducer head, 3.5cm in diameter, for minimal flow disturbance.
- Low Power: Full day of operation on 8 AA batteries.
- Versatile: Min. cell size 2 cm with up to 30 cells. Standard profiling range of up to 2 meters (6 meters with upgrade).