- Home / Sensors / Water quality / Organic parameters
Organic parameters sensors
Using the Spectral Absorption Coefficient (SAC) at 254 nm, the probe determines the organic content of the water, as well as the COD, TOC and BOD parameters by applying the appropriate correlation coefficients.
- Water Quality Spectral Sensor
- UV Optical Technology for optimal measurements
- Urban wastewater treatment: detecting organic load variations during input / treatment process / output.
- Treatment of industrial effluents
- Surface water monitoring
- Fish farming, aquaculture (freshwater)
- Drinking water: monitoring Organic matter in raw water, oxidation process, coagulation, activated carbon filtration.